We offer great perks!
- Daily Pay option
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Raises every quarter! (Pay increase every 3 months)
- Perfect attendance bonus available
Danbury does not require employees to be vaccinated. Pay rate for this position is $23.00 up to $27.00
At Danbury, you don’t just clock in at a job. You walk in the door to a work family who wants to make the day count. We truly believe our employees and residents are a family that comes together to enjoy the good things in life, including one another. When our employees feel special, so do our residents. That’s the Danbury Difference.
We are currently seeking applicants for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions. This position is also often referred to as Practical Nurse or PN. Our current available opportunities are:
What do you do as an LPN at Danbury?
- Our Licensed Practical Nurses provide direct nursing care to residents, prepare and administer medications, perform routine charting and documentation duties, and perform other duties necessary to ensure that our residents’ total regimens of care are maintained.
What experience or skills do you need to be a Licensed Practical Nurse at Danbury?
- We are looking for applicants who are licensed by the State of Ohio.
- Experience in a nursing capacity in a senior living setting is helpful, but not required.
- We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who are outstanding in their profession and would work well with our team.