The Gardens at Scranton -
Gardens at Scranton is seeking Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our facility in Scranton, PA.
The primary purpose is the LPN is to administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors. Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
*Conditions Apply (Sign on bonus will be half amount for PT)
Gardens at Scranton is offering shift rates higher than normal to adequately compensate our professionals. Some shifts’ pay are significantly increased.
SMS “LPN Scranton” for a rapid application: 717.803.2980
- Full-Time 7am-3:30pm, 3pm-11:30pm and 11pm- 7:30 am
- Part-Time 11pm-7:30am
- Licensed Practical Nurse of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
- Administer nursing care in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors.
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens.
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service