Now that AEP is over, find your permanent home
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
We simplify the complex world of insurance into valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions so our system can learn about their needs. From there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer's precise needs and budget.
Assurance agents are at the center of all these interactions.
Build your insurance career and help people find coverage that fits their needs.
This is a full-time, work-from-home role with a base hourly rate, plus commission and bonus potential.
Computer equipment will be provided to you by Assurance to conduct your work.
In this position you will be responsible for selling Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plan, and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and outbound leads.
This position does not require cold calling.
All insurance shopper leads are provided to you.
Why Choose Assurance:
- We represent multiple carriers in 50 states
- Growth opportunities - we offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
- Fast paced, high performance environment
What We Offer:
- Competitively based hourly rate plus commission, with opportunities to earn performance-based bonuses
- A generous benefit package including medical, dental and vision as well as employee assistance
- Paid time off including company holidays - 10 paid holidays per year
- Eligibility to participate in company-sponsored retirement savings plans (401k).
- Company provided computer equipment
- The ability to work from the comfort of your home office
- A current resume
- 1+ years of phone sales experience
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license and required registration
- A release from your current upline, employer, FMO, call center employer, 1099, etc., prior to your start date
- The ability to commit to a 40-hour work week within our hours of operation of 8 AM to 8PM EST. An 8-hour shift within that timeframe will be assigned to you during training. Overtime is available.
- High speed internet that meets a minimum download of 30mbps and a minimum upload 10mbps
- Strong computer navigation skills with the ability to troubleshoot minor technical issues as they arise
- This position requires strong computer skills. You must have an efficient ability to navigate multiple screens, gathering and relaying information while speaking with individuals over the phone. In addition, while this is not a technical position, technical issues can arise and the ability to overcome them with the support of our IT team is necessary to be successful in this role.
Skills and Abilities Needed:
- A sales minded aptitude. You consider yourself a salesperson and understand needs analysis and moving toward a closing action to be successful.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with Medicare eligible individuals and assist them in selecting the appropriate Medicare health insurance plan by presenting our world class suite of insurance products.
- Be highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively in a sales environment and meet monthly sales goals based on applications submitted, conversion, hours, AVG handle time.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adhere to a consistent work schedule.
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance, regulatory bodies, and states.
- Ability to receive coaching from your sales manager and execute necessary recommendations.