As a Route Janitor with Kimco Facility Services, you are a big part of our success. We deliver high quality janitorial services and need great employees to do that. You take pride in your work, are reliable, and communicate professionally with the public and other Kimco employees. Route janitors travel to multiple customer sites during each shift.
You'll be responsible for the cleanliness of customers' premium locations: stores, office buildings, healthcare facilities, schools, etc. whether our customer locations are open or closed. We have Full-time and Part-time positions. If you're looking for more than just a job and the ability to advance further, we encourage you to apply with us TODAY!
Pay rate: $xx per hour
Days & Times:
Total of ?? hours each week
Criminal History check and e-Verify required
- Travel to multiple sites during each shift
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Gather and empty trash and replace trash bags
- Clean and stock restrooms
- Clean and stock breakrooms, etc.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Polish windows and other surfaces
- Use timekeeping system to document hours worked each shift
- Monitor building security and safety by locking doors, etc. after operating hours
- Maintain safety procedures by using cleaning equipment/supplies according to company policy
- Experience in Housekeeping, Janitorial services, Custodial, commercial cleaning industry is a big plus.
- Ability to bend, stoop, stand, walk, reach, and climb for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. on a continuous basis and occasionally up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Team player with a positive outlook.