Atlas Staffing is hiring great candidates for the role of Inspection and Packaging Technician! This position is for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a full-time position with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be inspecting finished products for quality and assuring that all manufacturing standards are met.
Inspection and Packaging Technician Responsibilities:
- Follows standards operating procedures to inspect vials for any imperfections
- Works on a production line packaging products, following written guidelines and specifications for each product
- Follows established quality requirements for each product
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures for operating equipment and handling raw materials and finished goods.
Inspection and Packaging Technician Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic math and computer skills
- 14/14 corrected near-point vision and color deficiency exam required. As color identification is paramount, no color deficiency permitted.
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred but not required.