Food and Beverage Food Handler Cast Members are focused on creating a magical and enjoyable dining experience by ensuring the highest quality of food products that are provided to our Guest. The Food Handler works in a kitchen area and supports the location Receiver and Chef. Food Handlers will receive deliveries from vendors or warehouses, labeling and rotating inventory of products and supplies. The Food Handler will have skills of a Steward (Dishwasher) and a Cook 2 including cleanliness of the kitchen and food preparation.
Food Handler roles receive a starting rate of $15.00/hour.
Basic Qualifications :
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered
- Valid Driver License
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Part-time requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of (3) THREE days per week, including nights and holidays
- Full-Time roles requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Physical role, pushing, pulling, bending twisting, and kneeling
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills