The Service Engineer for our Maritime Crane Division diagnoses, adjusts, repairs or overhauls port equipment such as harbor mobile cranes, reach stacker, ship cranes, etc. Repair virtually any part on cranes, apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry. Apply mechanical theory and related knowledge to test and modify operational machinery and equipment. Also operates mechanical boom and cable equipment to troubleshoot machine problems and evaluate correctness and completeness of repairs that have been done on the machine.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Come see what this opportunity could mean for you, all contact information and discussions held in the strictest confidence. Resumes submitted via this post go directly to the hiring manager! Please allow up to 48-72 hours after applying before being contacted for an interview.
- High school graduate or GED OR Min.5 years direct experience with Liebherr Port Equipment as a technician.
- Must be able to comprehend, speak and write the English language.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrates ability to handle confidential information.
- Assist the Company in any necessary duties to achieve Company goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task while completing work in a competent and professional manner.
- Demonstrates initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 80% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
- Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends or on call duty.