Facilities Maintenance Technician
Are you looking to join a team and grow your career? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Facilities Maintenance Technician for a prestigious pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Spokane. This is a full-time position on a with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be working on the Maintenance Tech team to provide facilities repair and routine maintenance support for the company.
- Operate hand and power tools
- Must be able to work and communicate with groups and individuals
- Read and understand construction and machine blue prints, including machine drawings, building construction floor plans, P&ID diagrams, electrical drawings, schematics for pneumatic, gas supply, vacuum and high pressure piping systems.
- Individual have a basic understanding of DC, AC circuits and measuring techniques. May be required to provide low voltage (<480V) electrical assistance while providing support for facility renovations, equipment installations, maintenance work orders, etc.
- Pushing, pulling, twisting and lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Working closely with different techs in different specialties
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic math and computer skills