- Create engaging and effective category and marketing landing pages based on creative direction from fellow team members.
- Construct design solutions for evolving brand and web requirements.
- Utilize insights from research and analytics to form new e-commerce web solutions.
- Use feedback from end-users and fellow team members with precision to ensure all files are to brand specification.
- Ensure consistent and on-brand performance on all devices and browsers, including optimal load times, proper core functionality and a focus on mobile optimization and performance.
- Run extensive QA to ensure performance consistency across all devices and browsers
- Develop and oversee integrations with third party marketing technologies.
- Stay up to date on industry trends to seek constant ways to improve our brand and web experience.
- Maintain product catalogs across various online marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay and Walmart.
Qualities: Professional, creative, dependable, self-motivated, excellent time/project management skills, strong organizational skills, comfortable working collaboratively, ability to multitask, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, strong customer service skills, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent background (previous experience/position required)
- Solid understanding general eCommerce and consumer marketing technologies
- Solid understanding of Shopify and Shopify apps including Shopify template structure and language (Shopify Plus knowledge preferred)
- Ability to write clean, readable code and tests