Do you have experience working with various materials to build products from scratch? Are you looking to continue your career in manufacturing with a great company? Do you enjoy working as a part of a team with a close-knit company culture? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Custom Concrete Production worker for a full-time, temp-to-hire position in North Spokane!
Overview: In this position you will be working with an elite group of carpenters manufacturing precast concrete production. You will be able to utilize your innovative ideas to build custom forms, pour concrete, and finish concrete for a variety of customer designs.
Custom Concrete Production Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and understand production schedules and meet customer deadlines.
- Assist with the building and stripping of custom concrete forms
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping within your work area
- Adhere to strict safety rules and guidelines
Custom Concrete Production Requirements
- 2-4 years of previous experience working in carpentry and/or concrete
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1/16"
- Previous carpentry skills
- Proficiency with concrete finishing tools, hand tools, and power tools
- Great attention to detail and safety mindset
- Previous experience with heavy equipment such as overhead crane
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours per day.