Are you looking for career in the semi-conductor industry? Atlas Staffing is seeking a Control Technician for a manufacturing company in Boise, Idaho.
This position would be involved with the manufacturing of chemical blending and distribution equipment. You would provide technical expertise, and deliver flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications. This position is responsible for being detail oriented and must demonstrate a strong work ethic and reliability.
Wage: $16.00 - $17.00/hr
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Must be able to read, comprehend and follow directions. Can read and follow instruction procedures.
- Must be able to read a tape measure. Identifies a measurement on a print (fraction and decimal) and can find the same measurement on a tape measure.
- Must be able to understand fractions and decimals and be able to convert both.
- Can explain conversion techniques.
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools used in the electrical/controls department and how to safely use them. Can identify the hand and power tools used in the department.
- Understands the proper use and risk/hazard factor of each tool used.
- Must be able to read schematics with supervision.
- Able to follow a basic electrical ladder with assistance.
- Able to follow a basic PFD with assistance. Able to follow a basic P&ID with assistance.
- Must be able to mount electrical components with supervision.
- Demonstrates the ability to properly use a square and a level in the component mounting process.
- Able to assist with layout and mounting of high and low voltage panels.
- Able to assist with wiring of electrical components.
- Has the ability to run component cabling with assistance.
- Must be able to neatly bundle wires in a run.
- Must be able to explain high voltage/low voltage separation theory.
- Must be able to identify different wire and connector sizes.
- Must be able to properly crimp on electrical connectors.
- Must be able to properly pin and unpin electrical connections.
- Must be able to identify the different components on a high/low voltage panel.