Title: Compounding Production Technician
Are you someone who likes working with their hands? Do you like to problem solve and work with others? Atlas Staffing is hiring Compounding Production Technicians to work with one of our premier clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! These are full-time positions with on-the-job training as well as outstanding opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position you will be operating and adjusting all equipment in the production filling area while preserving the sterility of all manufactured medications.
- Operate all pieces of equipment within the filling and packaging area, including set-up, troubleshooting, and repair of minor mechanical problems.
- Perform equipment set-up and change-over for scheduled production run.
- Utilize measurement devices such as scales, pH meters, and Oxygen meters and dissolved Oxygen meters.
- Perform basic arithmetic functions including calculation of percentages and ratios.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and accurately document production processes.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience desired.
- Experience in chemical compounding and pharmaceutical production helpful.
- Basic computer skills to navigate Windows based software desired.
- Able to work in an environment with exposure to latex and allergens.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 60 pounds unassisted, 20/20 corrected near-point vision, prolonged standing.