Clinical Lead Nurse - RN - Medical Surgical
Apply Now Requisition R116345 Market Toledo, Ohio Department Med/Surg Unit - Mercy St. Charles Shift Days Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
The Clinical Lead Nurse serves as a clinical leader to ensure that each patient receives quality, individualized care that is proactive and coordinated among the care delivery team and that the patient is attaining their clinical goals. These activities include clinical resource, patient throughput, quality/safety, and experience.
Current RN license in the state of Ohio. BSN preferred, or must be obtained within 3 years.
Must have a minimum of 3 years clinical experience.
Ability to analyze clinical, financial and social situations, identifying problems and alternative courses of action.
Willingness to be flexible, resourceful, and creative in problem solving.
Ability to act independently, offer suggestions, supports, and participates in improving performance and operations.
Ability to guide and direct the health care team to assure optimal patient outcomes. Clinical expertise in specialty area.
Ability to organize and present information clearly and concisely.
Demonstrated interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with physicians, patients, families and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
Creative problem solving and critical thinking; and excellent customer service skills.
Ability to support bedside nurse to clinically progress patient to next level of care.
Required to meet competencies and criteria established for unit assigned.
Current CPR certification required. ACLS and other certifications may be required.
- Performs repetitive tasks/motions
- Hears alarm bells, telephone, and other sounds
- Hears normal conversation
- Have good manual dexterity
- Have good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Have clarity of vision: near (
- Have clarity of vision: mid (>20-20)
- Have clarity of vision: far (>20)
- Distinguish colors
- Reads and interprets written/oral instructions
- Sets and meets deadlines, prioritizes work and works independently
- Identifies and understands issues and problems
- Examines data and draws logical conclusions demonstrating the ability to apply high levels of critical thinking and understanding
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of oral or written communications
- Makes decisions which have significant impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside immediate work unit
- Organize thoughts and ideas into understand terminology
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change
MercyHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
Well also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours: