Certified Line Cook
Fort Worth, Texas, US
Company: Belmont Village
Category: Food Preparation and Serving Related Occupations
Published on 2021-11-02T17:37:48.000000Z
Full Time $16 an hour - Benefits, Quarterly Bonus Opportunity, No Late Nights, Dependable Schedule!
To help ensure your safety and provide you with peace of mind, we require that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu.
Life is Unpredictable, But Your Paycheck & Safety Don't Have to Be.
Belmont Village Senior Living offers dependable work schedules and instant access to your wages before payday, helping you be better prepared for life's unexpected costs. To help ensure your safety and provide you with peace of mind, we require that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu. In addition to providing a safe work environment, we will give you the PPE and training you need to remain safe long after your shift has ended.
WE VALUE YOU!
- Dependable schedules & NO LATE NIGHTS
- Instant access to wages when you need them straight from your smart phone
- Earn bonuses and prizes based on attendance & performance
- Spacious & safe kitchens where co-workers & customers are vaccinated for COVID-19 & the flu
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Preparing made from scratch meals daily from the menu cycle with accuracy for our assisted living restaurant.
- Arranging, stocking, & maintaining sufficient levels of food products to assure excellent customer service and kitchen efficiency
- Slicing meats & cheeses, preparing salads and sandwiches with accuracy.
- Handling, storing, & rotating all products properly in accordance with Health Department standards and Belmont Village food service sanitation guidelines.
- Building relationships with friendly customers who appreciate you
- Enjoying delicious FREE MEALS during your shift
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Successful time management skills
- Prior comparable cooking experience in restaurant, hotel, assisted living, senior living or catering business.
- Positive, energetic, & team oriented attitude
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and all employees have access to BV Cares -- our direct support program for employees suffering from severe and unexpected hardships.