Certified Health Care Provider
Wells Branch, Texas, US
Company: Belmont Village
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2021-11-23T18:29:48.000000Z
Full-Time & Part-Time Caregivers
1st Shift: 6:30 am- 2:45 pm
2nd shift: 2:30 pm - 10:45 pm
3rd shift: 10:30 pm - 6:45 am
Close to public transportation
Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu
Belmont Village Senior Living employees provide premier assisted living and memory care services for seniors who call our communities home. Our teams are built with compassionate, patient, energetic and service-oriented people.
WE VALUE YOU!
- Dependable and flexible work schedules
- Access to wages before payday
- Earn rewards based on attendance & performance
- Tuition reimbursement offered for LVN or LPN programs
- Build lasting relationships with residents and work with teams who appreciate your enthusiasm
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Providing caregiving services to a group of residents in assisted living and/or memory care including exceptional ADL assistance.
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community activities and outings.
- Helping residents live their best life
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Compassion, patience, and excellent communication skills
- Caregiver experience for people with dementia / Alzheimer's / memory impairment
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and all employees have access to BV Cares -- our direct support program for employees suffering from severe and unexpected hardships.