Certified Enrichment Leader
Sunnyvale, California, US
Company: Belmont Village
Category: Personal Care and Service Occupations
Published on 2021-10-14T02:08:36.000000Z
HIRING EVENT - HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19TH
Senior Residents Activities Assistants
1 weekend day required
Life is Unpredictable, But Your Paycheck & Safety Don't Have to Be.
Belmont Village Senior Living offers dependable work schedules and instant access to your wages before payday, helping you be better prepared for life's unexpected costs. In addition to providing a safe work environment, we will give you the PPE and training you need to remain safe long after your shift has ended.
WE VALUE YOU!
- Instant access to wages when you need them
- Earn bonuses & prizes based on attendance and performance
- Build lasting relationships with residents and work with teams who appreciate your hard work
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Organizing & leading daily memory enrichment activities with a small group of residents
- Enthusiastically encouraging resident participation and celebrating their achievements
- Preparing background materials and conducting relevant research for activities within the provided curriculum
- Joining our growing company that has been recognized as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK®, by FORTUNE's Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services for three consecutive years.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID19 and the flu
- Associates Degree
- Organization and time management skills
- Customer service & problem solving skills
- Empathy to work with seniors with memory impairment
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and all employees have access to BV Cares -- our direct support program for employees suffering from severe and unexpected hardships.