Class A CDL Truck Drivers for the Amazon Freight Partner program
Deliver thousands of smiles with Amazon
We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs.
Amazon Committed Linehaul delivers packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and make sure customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time at the right place.
Our CDL Drivers Pay & Benefits:
• Competitive Hourly pay
• Weekly payroll with direct deposit
• Top of the line equipment and technology
• Assigned trucks
• Home Every Day assignments
• Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road
• Interact in a positive and a professional manner with general public while delivering products to locations.
CDL Truck Driver Requirements
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL)
• Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English sufficiently to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
• Must have successfully completed a CMV road test and have been issued a valid certificate of completion
• No current CDL suspension or revocation
• No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last 5 years (this includes DWI’s, DUI’s and BAC’s)
• Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
• Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
• Have required documents to complete the I-9 work form;
• Must be legally authorized to work in US and must be able to provide documentation.
• Ability to work 40+ hours a week
• Ability to operate and navigate a tractor trailer
• Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS