Cvent’s Marketing team is looking for an experienced marketing leader to drive awareness and adoption of our solutions and services through our digital web presence. As the owner of our global web properties you will be responsible for leading a cross-functional team in developing, localizing, and implementing our web strategy into an effective online experience. You will partner closely with product marketing, operations, content marketing, IT, and stakeholders across the globe to achieve business goals.
Success in this role requires strong project management skills and an ability to develop a marketing strategy and execution plan based on data, while driving processes that allow rapid scale in a fast-paced environment. Cvent’s global web properties consist of close to 10K unique pages, spanning close to 30 distinct domains. These sites receive collectively over 10M visits annually.
An ideal candidate will have a strong passion for user interface and design, be adept at content strategy, and possess strong technical knowledge of web development technologies. You should take pride in delivering innovative, functional, and delightful customer experiences on the web. This job will require collaboration to identify and drive innovative web solutions that achieve quantitative and qualitative business goals with each launch.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage and develop a cross functional team of UX Design, Web Development, and Content Strategy
- Maintain existing website operation, including implementation of CMS and content updates, along with troubleshooting and website issues
- Collaborate with executives and stakeholders to ensure the website is a lead generator, drives organic traffic, clearly delivers our brand message, reflects our integrated marketing campaigns, and delivers a superior user experience
- Drive a data-driven, iterative approach to optimize user experience and enhance website performance
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring of competitor websites
- Own highly visible demand generation focused web projects from beginning to end, including gathering of requirements, design and development, and launch and support
- Own the web roadmap across web architecture, content and optimization. Drive project management across UX, web development, web engineering and product marketing teams by building an agile project management approach.
- Work with global marketing teams to align website initiatives with departmental and local region-specific goals
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, partners, and existing customers.
What You Need For This Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or relevant field
- Experience managing cross-functional teams
- 10+ years of experience in B2B Marketing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to complete multiple tasks and meet established deadlines
- Experience with modern web stack and working with an enterprise level content management system
- Experience with digital marketing and MarTech including CRM, Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua), CMS (Drupal, Wordpress)
- Experience with web analytics tools (Adobe, Google)
- Experience with agile project management methodologies a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with high-tech products and services preferred
- Passion for learning and adopting new technology and expanding hands-on technical skills
When it is safe to return to the office, this position will not be available for remote employment.
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.