What is it like to be a Vice President & Chief Financial Officer at Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi? You will play an integral part in growing the business and join a passionate team that is working together to deliver an extraordinary experience for our guests. If your next step includes being a part of a committed team that continuously strives to provide exceptional guest service in a fun environment, then read on…
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
• Accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function.
• Participate in the development of the organization’s plans and programs.
• Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory interaction.
• Directs and monitors all activities of Finance and Accounting departments. Directly responsible for the Casino Cage, Soft and Hard Count, Collections, Race and Sports Book, Purchasing, Warehousing in addition to the Accounting Department.
• Develops and analyzes business procedures and internal controls to ensure that the most efficient methods of accomplishing activities are being followed while providing reasonable assurance that assets are properly safeguarded.
• Oversee the evaluation, financial planning, and budgeting of new gaming & resort projects.
• Directs and monitors budgeting and forecasting process and reports.
• Develops policies and procedures for account collections and extensions of credit to customers.
• Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the Golden Nugget.
• Establish credibility throughout the organization as an effective problem solver; be viewed as approachable and as a mentor on financial issues.
• Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets.
• Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization.
• Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth opportunities.
• May be asked to be responsible for management of the company in the absence of the General Manager.
• Ability to manage employees, training and coaching skills with evidence of developing exceptionally motivated teams.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, administrative, multi-tasking, organization and prioritization skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), fluent English and articulate.
• Ability to work efficiently, independently and cohesively, consistently producing quality results.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required, advance knowledge of Excel is a must.
• Other duties as assigned.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
• Bachelor’s or related degree preferred
• 10 years’ experience
• Minimum age requirement is 21
• Must hold a valid gaming license.
This is not your average job! Under the Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi’s roof, you create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
• Health Benefits
• Onsite Clinic for employee and dependents
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Development Training
• Employee Assistance Program
• Company Discount Program
• Growth Opportunities
Auto req ID
Concept / Brand
Golden Nugget Biloxi