As an Ultimate Hoops Trainer, you will be responsible for selling and promoting providing best-in-class basketball instruction programs to acquire and retain recurring members, while delivering a professional, consistent and engaging experience. The primary responsibility is to drive Ultimate Hoops training revenue by connecting with current and potential members.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and sells Ultimate Hoops basketball training programs, services and products
- Markets and promotes Ultimate Hoops training programs throughout the club using approved marketing materials and processes to increase participation.
- Engages basketball members during high traffic periods to connect with target audience and accumulate additional customers
- Develops and implements comprehensive basketball training programs to ensure clients are achieving measurable results against the progression-based model of Ultimate Hoops
- Keeps the gym clean and presentable to members
- Utilizes ongoing player evaluations to determine starting levels for new clients and progress for current clients
- Advocates for Ultimate Hoops and Life Time in the basketball community
- Partners with other club team members and interest group leads to promote programs
- Attends open house and other club functions to drive program awareness
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years basketball training experience with clients starting at age 5
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- College or Professional basketball playing experience