Target Analyst Reporter (TAR)*TS/SCI with FS Poly Required*
(U) The Target Analyst Reporter (TAR) shall have the following responsibilities:
(U) Provide synthesized product to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via appropriate reporting vehicles, in response to Intelligence Community (IC) requirements and in accordance with missions of Signals Intelligence, Information Assurance and Computer Network Operations. Prioritize, assess, evaluate and report information obtained from passive and active collection, network evaluation and analysis, and from related collateral sources (for example !MINT, MASINT, HUMINT, open source and others as needed). Maintain awareness of internal and external customer needs. Collaborate with other collectors and analysts to refine collection and reporting requirements. Share target-related information, and provide feedback to customers as appropriate. Issue appropriate products that relay developments, trends, indications, warnings and/or situational awareness regarding specific targets, as well as countermeasures and courses of action, if applicable. Help develop databases or working aids on target activity to enhance and build target knowledge and improve collection to execute the Intelligence Community's missions. Perform content quality control and/or product releaser functions.
(U) I. At least seven (7) years experience in two (2) or more of the following: (See "LCAT Substitutes" Education for substitutes to this requirement for a total of four (4) years only)
a. Computer Network Exploitation,
b. Vulnerability Assessment,
- Penetration Testing,
- Incident Response,
- Network and/or server forensics,
- Cryptanalytic work in military or intelligence community organization,
- Cryptology work in military or intelligence community organization.
(U) 2. At least one (I) year of experience in two (2) or more of the following:
- File Hashing and Fuzzy File Hashing (e.g., ssdeep, fciv, and mdSdeep)
- Commercial, open source or GOTS tools for intrusion detection (e.g., Snort, BroIDS).
- Packet capture/evaluation (e.g., tcpdump, ethereal/wireshark, NOSEHAIR).
- Network mapping/discovery (e.g., nmap, TRICKLER).
- Industry standard system/network tools (e.g., netcat, netstat, traceroute, rpcinfo, nbtscan, snmpwalk, Sysinternals suite).
(U) 3. At least two (2) years of experience in one (I) or more of the following:
- Development of exploits for Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Development of exploits for UNIX operating systems
- Development of exploits for personal computer device/mobile device operating systems (e.g., Android, Blackberry, iPhone, and iPad.)
- Software Reverse Engineering to include use of code disassemblers (e.g., IDA Pro) and debugging unknown code (e.g. Ollydbg)
- Analysis of code in memory, including analysis of RAM snapshots, Windows crash dump files, and/or UNIX kernel dumps
- Implementing networks with !Pv6 protocols.
(U) Relevant Degree: Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Information Systems
Mindseeker, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.