Typical tasks in this role will be:
• Focus of the position is to promote and lead of DX among The Client and Group Companies (North America and South America)
• Working with Managers and Directors, collaborate with The Client and Group Companies Business Executives and Management to implement DX strategic initiatives and programs, clarify business issues and/or new business idea, gather technology requirements and steer resources to provide optimal solutions
• Operation analysis of Business Groups/Group Companies
• Consulting with end users and helping to identify solutions to business requirements
• Identifying potential business process improvement
• Documenting business processes and procedures
• Undertaking feasibility studies for development incorporating costs and benefits
• Market research of latest technology solutions and communicating its impact to clients, advising upon the potential introduction of such technology
• Building networks with DX solution companies
• Creating proposals, DX roadmap, and KPI/ROI for projects based on Business Groups/Group Companies’ needs
• Build strategic relationship with companies including cutting edge startups, large tech companies
• Other internal projects as required
Establishes and manages priorities; demonstrates timeliness and thoroughness in work product.
Negotiates, builds consensus for decisions, and develops long term relationships with The Client Business Groups, Group Companies and Strategic Partners.
Effectively manages external teams:
• understands, embraces and demonstrates THE CLIENT Culture in work and life activities
• explains, interprets and follows company policies and procedures
• establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships
• directs the team to identify and implement the most feasible and cost effective strategies
Ensures commitments made to internal and external customers are met.
Experience:Around Five years demonstrable experience in area of DX, data management, and/or data science.
Over Two years of working experience in consulting firms or IT solution industry.
Education:Bachelor of Science in a relevant field (Data Science, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems or Supply Chain Management). MBA with a focus on technology is highly desirable.