Sr. Digital Graphic Designer (Cosmetics)Fort Mill, South Carolina, us
Company: Plumlee & Associates, LLC
Category: Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports, and Media Occupations
Published on 2021-06-22 22:02:02
• Bachelor's Degree (or Associates degree with equivalent professional Graphic Design experience)
• 4+ years of related work experience highly preferred• Product/CPG graphic design experience (beauty industry heavily desirable) • 3+ years experience creating content for social and digital • Present a portfolio of work to prove graphic design abilities and proficiency
• Self-motivated and organized
NICE TO HAVE:• Major or significant coursework in Art, Graphic Design or related disciplines highly preferred• Video skills (FCP, Premier, AfterEffects) a plus• CGI/3D Modeling (Software) skills a plus• Beauty/cosmetics industry experience ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Oversee the work of other Graphic Designers
• Will assign key responsibilities to members of the team and implement new strategies to enhance effective performance and delivery amongst team members
• Will evaluate and manage staff resources to enhance high productivity
• Collaborates with editorial staff, art director, managers and/or other project participants to understand project assignment, audience, and intended message.
• Creates original visual media that communicates the desired feeling or message in an engaging and unified way.
• Chooses graphics, clip art and stock photography, as appropriate; may enhance choices with simple drawings.
• Complies with all copyright stipulations for external graphic resources.
• Selects fonts for written copy; produces sample layout for approval by client or other project participants.
• Prepares drafts of design work and provides samples to editorial or other appropriate staff or departments for review.
• Revises projects as necessary based on collaborative feedback process.
• Consults with editorial staff, art director and/or other team members as needed on complex or specialized projects.
• Prepares print orders and assembly instructions on notification of final approval.
• Maintains records of project time as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI):
• Creation of successful graphic design deliverables per specification
• Ability to determine business needs and objectives for specific advertising campaigns
• Maintain excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, sustained attention to detail
• Practice time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines