We are Power Plus! A multi-industry leader in providing power when you need it, where you need it through intelligent and efficient power solutions.
We have built a 30-year reputation for excellence through our commitment to developing our people, providing exceptional, relationship-based customer service, and giving back to the community. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial company looking for like-minded individuals to continue to grow and expand our services, and to contribute to our collaborative work environment.
If you have always wanted to really make a difference, have your contributions mean something, and work for a place where loyalty, integrity, and hard work still means something, then we want to hear from you!
Summary: This position involves building and repairing field equipment, loading trucks and maintaining a well-stocked warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Mechanically inclined with ability to build and repair electrical equipment including but not limited to wire meters, and distribution panels
- Assist mechanics as needed
- Able to use all power and hand tools safely
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 75 lbs
- Self-starter and ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to drive forklift and load and unload equipment
- Adhere to OSHA safety rules and use of equipment – hard hats, etc.
- Adhere to Power Plus safety and quality standards when setting and/or picking up equipment
- Clean and maintain yard on a daily basis
Essential Skills and Experience
- Must arrive at shop on time ready to work
- Provide quality work product and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong team player.
- Ability to see tasks through to completion
- Good communication skills required
Experience, Competencies and Education
As unique situations present themselves, the employee must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- GED or equivalent experience.
- Must be certified to drive the forklift (written & driving test).
- Paint & cut poles, and stack poles with forklift.
Job Type: Full-time
Partially paid medical, dental, and vision available for employee starting 60 days from the first of the month following date of hire.
Company 401k plan (Eligible to participate starting 90 days from the first of the month following date of hire) with company matching.
We look forward to hearing from you! If qualified and interested, please apply online!
Powered by JazzHR