Immediate Need - Work from Home
Ovatio is hiring a Security Architect responsible for leading the development of information security architecture and ensuring technology initiatives are implemented within the framework to make our client's cloud environments more secure. The Security Architect will be accountable for securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, planning, implementing and testing security controls and procedures. As a member of the delivery team, you will help lead our customers on their cloud transformation journey by taking advantage of Microsoft-based Security, Identity and Governance solutions based on a Zero Trust model.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Deliver strategic Identity-based security consulting for a diverse customer base, including strategic design, planning and guidance, implementation, and training
- Work to help content around Microsoft Cloud Security
- Lead projects support customers looking to improve their identity security posture for Office 365 and other applications using Azure AD as their identity provider (IdP)
- Design and deploy related identity-based security solutions including, but not limited to: Azure AD, Conditional Access, MFA, Azure PIM, Azure Identity Protection, and Azure Password Protection.
- Roll out security governance and auditing tools including, but not limited to Microsoft Cloud App Security, Microsoft Threat Management, and Defender ATP Microsoft Defender family of products.
- Work with customers understand their compliance needs and bring security and reporting solutions based on the Microsoft stack
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Experience with some of the following Azure AD-based identity solutions:
- Azure AD SSO
- AD FS
- Conditional Access
- Azure PIM
- Azure AD Connect
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Azure AD Password Protection
- Azure Threat Protection
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Defender Advanced Threat Protection (Device Security, Messaging Security)
- Cloud App Security
- Hybrid device management
- Experience with Microsoft Information Protection and DLP
- Experience with Azure Sentinel a plus
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Bachelor's or Associates degree
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100 and/or related experience)
- Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101 and/or related experience)
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500 and/or related experience)
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500 and/or related experience)
- Security frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST 800-53 or OWASP