MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business transformation, privacy-first data strategy, and digital media services.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a team of consultants, platform experts, data scientists, and marketing engineers in 19 countries and 24 cities around the world. In 2018, MightyHive merged with S4Capital plc (SFOR.L), a tech-led new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company established by Sir Martin Sorrell.
MightyHive is hiring a Senior Account Manager to partner with top clients and help manage search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns.
As a consultative partner, the Senior Account Manager will advise MightyHive’s clients on industry trends and ways to harness different technology solutions to drive long-term value. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought and client management skills that go beyond platform knowledge.
- Managing all aspects of search, display, video, and mobile advertising campaigns including client relationship management, ad-serving, optimization, and quarterly business planning
- Understanding and explaining high-level industry trends and how this impacts clients
- Aligning MightyHive’s goals to client goals, prioritizing opportunities to drive sustainable value for our clients over short-term gains
- Working in a space where we are redefining and creating service categories. Often, clients are unaware of their needs until you show them - you will need to understand how to build trust & create an experience they value
- Supporting sales team with pre-sales proposal responses, technical demos, and marketing efforts.
- Developing and growing relationships with various stakeholders on the client-side (from Google partners, intermediary agencies, client-side executives and daily points of contacts) in order to ascertain business needs and add long-term value
- Capacity to scale learnings from clients and products to other internal team members and across Account Management organization
- Ability to present confidently to different stakeholders, ranging from Junior to C-Suite executives
- Contributing to MightyHive culture with a collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- Leading and effectively implementing processes & products that scale across a rapidly growing organization
What you bring to it:
- 3-5 years of online advertising experience, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or end-advertiser
- Strong data analysis abilities (e.g. familiarity with Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions)
- Strong analytical and consulting skills, rooted in the ability to draw and communicate insights from multiple data points
- Excellent consultative approach to developing and managing business relationships
- Innovative thinker with prior evidence of successfully executing on ideas
- Ambition to perform unprecedented tasks and obtain new skills, be comfortable with uncertainty and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability and desire to scale knowledge and learning to other junior (and at times senior) team members
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid Parental Leave after 1 year of service
- MightyHive cell phone plan