We are seeking a Receptionist to assist in the day-to-day operations of a therapeutic preschool and kindergarten style program.
Our ideal candidate...
Ideal candidates should be hard working, autonomous, and organized. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills and be eager to join a multi-disciplinary team of providers, collaborating to provide an individualized treatment approach that recognizes each child's individual needs and personality.
Who we are...
Blue Bird Day is an intensive pediatric therapy program that simulates a preschool and kindergarten setting, located in the West Loop and Northcenter neighborhoods of Chicago and established in 2014. Our compassionate therapists and staff build strong relationships with clients and their families and are dedicated to helping clients achieve goals and build confidence in their everyday life.
Check out our website to learn more about our mission and the wonderful clients that we serve!
Learn more at .bluebirddayprogram!
We value our employees...
At Blue Bird Day, we value our employees and it shows. Our outstanding benefits package pairs with our positive company culture to create the best work environment so that you can focus on doing what you love.
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Sick Leave (PSL) allowances
- 401k with substantial company match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Call A Doc (on call physician)
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship and onboarding program
- Department meetings
- Monthly all staff meetings
- Hosted professional development courses
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Fundraising initiatives
- Holiday celebrations
- And MORE!
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival into facility and manage daily arrival and departure of clients to the clinic
- Ensure all guests have completed and signed the appropriate documents and have a guest badge
- Answer all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts with supervision from Office Manager
- Maintain client files on Microsoft office 365 and electronic medical records system.
- Answer phone calls and emails as needed
- File and distribute mail and deliveries on a daily basis
- Assist Office Manager with inventory and recurring clinic orders as needed
- Assist administrative staff with various administrative projects as needed
- Assist in preparing observation schedules for residents, students, and/or interns
- Ensure reception area is organized and presentable at all times
- Light cleaning and assisting with other office tasks as needed.
- Report directly to your supervisor on all tasks, employee performance and meetings as needed
- Participate in yearly performance review with supervisor.
- Participate in all required company orientation, professional development days and ongoing trainings as required.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings, department meetings and as needed team meetings.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelors Degree Required