$36-$40 an hour (All shifts available)
$5,000 Sign-On bonus
Needing an outstanding Registered Nurse Supervisor who will provide basic care and directing nursing staff. The RN is expected to develop the plan of care and collaborate with physicians, therapists and nursing assistants. The RN will also monitor assigned staff to ensure that all safety regulations are upheld.
- Makes Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program and licensed in the state of practice.
- Candidates with a minimum of 2 years of in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Current BLS/CPR certification as required by state.
- Ensures proper resident care is maintained in a clean and safe environment.
- Makes nursing diagnoses, which serve as the basis for the strategy of care
- Collaborates with the resident, members of the healthcare team
- Records the administration of medication or any change in patient condition
- Monitor assigned staff to ensure established safety regulations are followed and that all tasks are performed following all state and government regulations and safety procedures as outlined by the facility
- Follows procedures related to the use of nursing equipment and supplies
- Performs other duties as directed