****** $2500 Sign-On Bonus ******
Quick Response nurses at are called on in moments of crisis to go to homes and facilities. We are the people that show up, hold the hands and help people through the most difficult moments of their lives. Variety, Flexibility, Confidence, and the ability to build rapport quickly in the face of fear are all parts of the reward to us. We are the calm in the storm.
Working at Crossroads is more than a job in hospice. It is committing to a team that is focused on making the end of life experience the best that it can be . . . we only have one chance to get it right. We believe the effort is worth the challenge because nobody should die alone.
It takes selfless courage to stand up and do more than the basic industry practice for care. We believe this industry can be better. Crossroads exists because compassion should not be a transaction. We believe life is better with compassion.
We aren’t blind to the challenges of providing great Hospice care, but the work we do is meaningful to us.
- (2) years of prior skilled Registered Nursing experience required
- An active unencumbered state RN license
- Current driver's license and auto liability coverage
- CPR certification, a copy of TB Results, a copy of an updated physical
- Ability and Interest to provide direct patient care in homes and facilities.
- Be part of a team willing to grow, listen, be heard, and challenged.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO.
- Set the industry bar for the standard of care.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Ability to grow into a variety of different roles inside our team and organization.
- Competitive Industry pay.
- Sat & Sun 8:00 PM to 8:30 AM PLUS 2 weekday evenings 4:00 PM to 12:30 AM
Powered by JazzHR