Assists physician in performance of all cardiac procedures performed, demonstrating competency in all positions. Analyzes and interprets collected procedural data, provides effective patient care to all age groups. Precepts new employees and students, assists in leadership of department’s organization and function. Assigned as acting in-charge in leader’s absence. Assists in the provision of in-services to department and other staff. Cross-trains to Cath Holding Area and may on occasion be assigned to that area. Participates in and helps develop quality assurance and improvement programs of the department. Participation in call coverage required.
1. Required successful passage of Cardiovascular Technology Invasive Registry as currently administered by Cardiovascular Credentialing, Inc. (CCI).
2. Preferred graduate of recognized cardiovascular technology program.
3. BCLS required.
4. ACLS and IABP certification required within six months of hire date.
5.. Registered Cardiovascular Technologist, Invasive.
6. Must have minimum one year in-house experience to function as acting in-charge, in addition to following requirements: two years interventional Cath Lab experience and have performed all job functions as described in MIH Cath Lab policy/procedure manual.
7. Will consider three/four years non-interventional Cath Lab experience in lieu of interventional experience.
Bon Secoursis an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
S cheduled Weekly Hours:0.01
Department:Cath Lab - Mary Immaculate