We are seeking candidates for the Laboratory Technician role in Quality Department to support our Quality Control Laboratories. As a Lab Technician, you would be responsible for maintaining laboratories and Instruments.
• Responsible to keep lab area clean in accordance with 5S/housekeeping standards
• Responsible to check operation, function and calibration of lab equipment. Conduct verification of equipment such as pH meter, balances on daily basis.
• Ensure lab has required reagent, chemical and standard that are within expiration date.
• Prepare standard and reagent for all analyst that are necessary for testing on daily basis.
• Responsible for laboratory equipment maintenance, calibration log and coordinating equipment service.
• Receive incoming lab supplies and chemicals
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Education and Experience (in years):
HS diploma degree (or equivalent experience) with 1-2 years of related work experience.
Knowledge and skills:
Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Strong multi-tasking and attention to details skills.
Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time
For people managers, ensure your associates attend and complete all required trainings satisfactorily and on time
Must be able to lift 20 lbs. Must be able to stand for several hours. Work may involve repetitive arm/wrist motions.
The statements in this description represent typical elements, criteria and general work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills for this job.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.