What you'll do in your role.
The experience you'll bring.• 7-10 Years Wireless Technology, Cellular, Business development, strategy, consulting or similar roles.
• Solid leader with strong business & technology acumen and the ability to interact with senior leadership with confidence and ingenuity
• Extensive knowledge of wireless technology, GSM, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, VoWiFi, VoLTE, IMS and 5G
• Strategically minded, contributes to the development of a coherent overarching strategic vision for the company
• Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills (e.g., data-backed analysis, data science tools, valuation methods, hypothesis-driven approach, research & strategy frameworks) to support the design & execution of new solutions.
• Must be able to create actionable plans for achieving broadly defined company objectives
• Requires the ability to effectively deal with ambiguity and complexity
• Flexible, self-starter, and comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
• Desire for a high level of responsibility and ownership and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Desire to work in a team-oriented environment
• Strong communication skills, ability to present analytical results to executives in verbal and written form and ability to influence senior leaders, peers, and other organization members. Deep expertise in creating executive level presentations in MS PowerPoint
• Data analysis and modeling skills on tools like Excel, ability to navigate and get insights through SQL preferred
• Ability to develop and maintain highly constructive cross functional relationships
• Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant field. Masters in a quantitative area or Masters of Business Administration preferred