Position: Office Manager
Bayview Physicians Group is a rapidly growing outpatient multi-specialty medical group that strongly believes the doctor-patient relationship is the cornerstone of quality healthcare. A leader in providing exceptional healthcare services, we staff more than 600 positions in the Hampton Roads area. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive difference in your community then Bayview Physicians Group is a great place to grow your career. At Bayview Physicians Group we believe in doing our best for each patient every time. We are seeking to recruit leaders in our communities who have this same passion. We invest in growth and development and through our internal training programs, advancement opportunities are available. We offer a competitive benefits package to our full time employees.
For more information about our group go to https://www.bayviewphysicians.com/
Essential Job Functions:
Bayview mangers are expected to lead by example in setting the highest standard of excellence in the area of customer service, communication, and oversight of the day to day operations of our outpatient facilities.
- Customer Service- All Bayview practices are committed to ensuring we facilitate a “Patient Centered” culture.
- Expected to ensure this is upheld through personnel training, development, and oversight.
- Hands on support and engagement of the teams from front to back helps to ensure there is a proactive approach to excellent customer service to each and every patient.
- Communication- Communication is key to success.
- Must excel in both written and verbal communication with patients, providers, staff, and other departments throughout the organization.
- Expected to participate in regional manager meetings and ensuring information is effectively communicated through daily huddles and monthly provider and staff meetings.
- Expected to communicate effectively with the Regional Manager, proactively, and is able to meet reporting deadlines regarding the practice needs and status.
- Day to Day Operations-
- Expected to be involved in and able to manage the day to day operations by supporting the office, providers, and staff as a working manager.
- This includes the general oversite of the practice by engaging with the provider and staff to ensure all expectations and measures are met.
- This also includes
- Managing staff schedules
- Overtime management
- Inventory control
- Daily receipts and collections
- Ensuring provider schedules are accurate and full
- Morale building
- Problem solving to ensure the best possible outcomes
- Our ideal candidate will possess
- Exceptional communication
- Interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- They will be hardworking
- Willing to support the office in whatever capacity to ensure a smooth day
- Solution orientated,
- Details orientated
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude at all times.
- A strong work ethic is a must.
Additionally the following skills are required:
- Minimum three years supervisory experience in the medical field, customer service, or other related field
- Experience with general office equipment including scanner, fax, and multi-line phone system
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Experience with EMR systems preferred
- Understanding of HIPAA privacy practices preferred
- Understanding of insurance plans and policies preferred
- Experience in the training and development of team members
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR