Continuum Rehab Group is currently seeking CONSISTENT PRN OT coverage in the Selma/Fresno area of Central CA! We are offering a SIGN ON BONUS for new PRN staff as well!!!!
Responsible for the overall day to day operations of occupational therapy services of the center. Ensures services are provided in coordination with other divisions, departments and nursing staff to ensure that quality care is provided and to support the goals and objectives of the company. Promotes wellness through the completion of patient assessment, care planning, direct treatment and consultation to a general rehab caseload.
• Meets the resident’s goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining occupational therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
• Helps residents develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities by implementing programs involving activities of daily living skills, practice in functional, prevocational, vocational, and homemaking skills, activities of daily living, and sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities; directing aides, technicians, and assistants.
• Adheres to productivity benchmarks as directed by Director of Rehabilitation, Regional Director and/or VP of Rehabilitation.
• Promotes maximum independence by selecting and constructing therapies according to individual's physical capacity, intelligence level, and interest.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
• High school Diploma required.
• Must have a Bachelor or Masters Degree of Occupational Therapy.
• Must be Licensed Occupational Therapist in the state in which practiced.
• Experience in long term care or skilled nursing, preferred.
• Possess effective communication skills to maintain positive relationship with residents, families, staff, physicians, consultants, providers, and governmental agencies, their representatives and the community.
• Current knowledge of local, state and federal guidelines and regulations.
Amy Barrilleaux | Director of Talent Acquisition
Continuum Rehab Group