As a Mosquito Control Specialist at Mosquito Authority, you are the front line of our missing to improve the lives of customers with our best-in-class mosquito treatment service on both commercial and residential properties. Just as we provide friendly, respectful, and efficient expertise for our clients, we extend the same supportive environment to our family of employees.
We hire and train the right people, so no experience needed! If you’re dedicated to impeccable client service and enjoy working outdoors, this is a great opportunity for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with our training team to acquire the skills and knowledge for licensing.
- Operate a backpack blower (up to 60 pounds) inout.
- Responds to basic customer inquiries and requests and notifies owner(s) of complaints or issues to ensure timely resolution. Complete job documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean company vehicle and operate vehicle safely and legally.
- High School diploma/ GED preferred
- Valid Driver’s license and insurance
- Job requires full range of physical motion and mobility
- Extended hours and weekends for overtime opportunities possible during peak periods
- Paid training
- Competitive compensation
- Additional performance-based compensation opportunities
- Healthy approach to work/life balance
Apply to join our team today!
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a location that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Mosquito Authority Corporate. I acknowledge that each independent Mosquito Authority franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Mosquito Authority Corporate is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Mosquito Authority Corporate.