We are currently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan processor for our dynamic lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of mortgage processing experience, a can-do attitude, and a proven track record of providing solutions in the mortgage lending industry. If you are looking for a lucrative position that will help you reach your financial goals, we’d love to talk with you!
- NOTE: Prior experience in residential Mortgage Processing is a MANDATORY REQUIREMENT. Applicants who do not have prior experience in mortgage processing need not apply.
- Adhere to all lending and regulatory guidelines and policies while preparing the loan file
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.