Essential Job Responsibilities:
1) Provide technical guidance, direction and leadership in a technical leadership position
2) Maintenance of all necessary ITIL practices in accordance with Fiserv policy
3) Application release / upgrade preparation and execution
4) Optimized request turnaround for DNA and surround product requests
5) Coordinate the installation of new data center clients, using multiple Open Solutions application products, into test and production
6) Establish data center polices and ensure adherence to corporate IT and compliance standards
7) Review, develop project plans, certify and install new releases and system updates for a growing financial institution client base supporting multiple high availability applications.
8) Maintain a working knowledge of how various applications operate, how they interact with one another, skills to identify production errors and familiarity of the organization to contact the appropriate individual to correct issues.
9) Maintain ’best practices" change control procedures to ensure preauthorization and accurate record keeping for all application level changes.
10) Diagnose and respond to customer support service call requests.
11) Attend various product meetings to discuss status of new client installations, provide timelines as they pertain to new release installations, and access client requests.
12) Ability to meet flexible work schedules which are determined by installation of new clients and product releases / upgrades.
13) Focus on continuous improvement through automation, re-engineering and streamlining to reduce risk/exposure and optimize upgrades/installations
14) Troubleshoot issues for applications by reviewing application logs, IIS logs, Event logs.
15) Perform advanced research and testing in order to resolve production related incidents.
16) Use / configuration of enterprise tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace and Moogsoft
17) Experience with baseline performance transaction testing
18) Review service and performance compliance to documented standards.
19) Performs other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science
• Certifications – N/A
• Minimum # years’ experience required – 6
• Type of work experience required – 6 years