But you're not in it alone. You'll have the full support of your fellow team leads, coaches, and store manager. Plus, we offer additional specialized training through local Walmart Academies to teach you everything from leadership skills to running your department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction by greeting and answering their questions
- Tour your area to ensure it meets our customer's expectations
- Work hand-in-hand with team associates to get the job done
- Prepare and plan for upcoming events that will impact your area
- Ability to communicate, take direction at all levels, and turn it into action
- Use basic math skills to maintain accurate inventory levels
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.