- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manages warehouse daily operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate s Degree in Law Enforcement or related field and 1 year supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Law Enforcement or related field OR 2 years Walmart Logistics experience OR 2 years Asset Protection related supervisory experience