No matter which fresh food or grocery area you work in, there are similarities in all departments. These include detailed cleaning of the shelves and department, checking and maintaining temperature control, verifying dates, and disposing of lesser quality food products. If you have a passion or experience with fresh food or grocery, this is the job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help customers find the products they are looking for
- Ensure high quality products are available in produce, deli, bakery, dairy, meat, and other departments
- Pack ready-to-sell products in proper containers and stock displays
- Prepare and serve ready-to-eat food
- Assist customers in ordering cakes, fulfilling deli orders, or finding the right produce
- Keep area clean, sanitized, and customer-ready
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity - unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.