Tanknology is the largest company in the world devoted to protecting the environment from fuel leaking out of tanks and piping systems. With operations covering the entire country, we are growing and in need of good people in many areas of the U.S. who are looking for a rewarding career with the industry leader.
The Field Service Technicians (FST) are our "boots on the ground". They are on job sites, performing the various testing, installs, and repairs necessary for each job site and recording all findings into the computer using our proprietary software, TANCS.
We are looking for people who:
- Are good at using hand and power tools
- Have a mechanical or electrical background and experience using construction equipment
- Can lift up to 70lbs as well as stoop, bend, and kneel
- Have a good driving record as well as can pass a D.O.T. physical along with a drug and alcohol screen
- Can be consistent with applicable laws and follow strict safety and technical protocols
- Able to work independently (after you are trained that is) and has basic knowledge of computers and data entry
- Are able to communicate effectively with all levels, from customers through Vice Presidents
- Can comfortably travel in a multi-state area, in some cases being away from home multiple nights in a row
What are the primary responsibilities?
- Perform site assessments or surveys as well as associated procedures
- Conduct leak tests on fuel storage tanks and piping
- Install equipment and or testing of tank gauge systems
- Enter and analyze test results into company computer and be able to communicate any issues or findings to Operations team for further direction
- Manage and report inventory of parts and supplies on company vehicle
Please take a few minutes to watch the video below to see a little more about the role and working at Tanknology. If you would like to apply, head over to our careersite, .tanknology/careers. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply via our careers page as we cannot take resumes via email.