Check-Mate Manufacturing LLC located in Thomasville, GA has proven to be the winning move for hundreds of customers in a diverse range of industries including aerospace, automotive, firearms, cosmetics, and medical industries. The unsurpassed customer service of the company has long been recognized as an innovator and leader in tool & die, metal stamping and assembly. Whether producing high-precision tools and progressive dies, stamping, or assemblies for everything from healthcare to personal security products, Check-Mate out-thinks, out-maneuvers, and out-performs its competition.
FABRICATION TECH 1 OPERATOR
3rd : $14.56
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Fabrication Tech 1 is for operating production machinery in the fabrication department. Tech 1 operators may operate a tumbler, welder, washer and/or notching.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Includes, but may not be limited to the following:
- Fabrication Tech 1 Inspects in-process fabricated parts.
- Fabrication Tech 1 operates tumbler, welder, washer and notching stations.
- Fabrication Tech 1 inserts magazine tube or tubes into machine and perform welding, washing, notching and tumbling applications.
- Fabrication Tech 1 must meet productivity and waste standards.
- Fabrication Tech 1 performs visual Inspection of welded components for defects and cosmetic issues.
- Fabrication Tech 1 maintains work flow with no or minimum interruptions.
- Fabrication Tech 1 is responsible for cleanliness and orderliness of work environment.
- Fabrication Tech 1 promotes team work and willingness to help others.
- Fabrication Tech 1 commits to quality and accuracy of work performed.
- Fabrication Tech 1 is responsible for following established safety procedures.
- H.S. diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience
- Basic problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Able to utilize Micrometers, Calibers, Drop Gage and Dial Indicators
- Able to read and following instructions outlined in production documents
Powered by JazzHR