We are a family-owned general engineering contracting firm. Our company specializes in large diameter pipeline construction, rehabilitation, pump stations, and concrete structures. Our focus is keeping Southern California’s infrastructure running smoothly and efficiently. We are currently seeking an Estimator with a minimum of five years experience to join our team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze labor, material, and time requirements and compute costs.
- Study and prepare proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Collect and analyze information to resolve discrepancies.
- Present prepared estimates.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information and trends.
- Maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
- 5+ years experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- Public Works project experience
- Experience with Primavera P6 and Hard Dollar or similar estimating software.
- Ability to review project plans, interpret specifications, and understand project documentation requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR