Cleaveland/Price is currently seeking a skilled electronic technician to support development of new products and maintenance of existing product lines. This position is based out of our Trafford, PA manufacturing facility with qualified candidates having a strong electrical background with substantial experience in circuit board layout. We were established in 1975 and have over 300 employees and growing. We design and manufacture products used by the electrical utility industry. See our website www.cleavelandprice.com for more information. Come grow with us!
- Uses schematic capture and layout software to create new or modify existing circuit board designs.
- Assembles, evaluates, modifies, and tests electrical and/or electronic equipment and systems.
- Constructs, fabricates and/or assembles parts using hand tools, power tools and specifications.
- Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctioning equipment and apparatus.
- Devises and executes various electrical and/or electronic test procedures.
General Job Requirements
- Demonstrated circuit board layout and electrical and/or electronic knowledge and skill.
- Ability to read electrical, electronic schematics down to the component level.
- Ability to use various electrical, electronic and/or mechanical test equipment.
- Commitment to ensure work practices are compliant with all OSHA, ISO, and company standards.
- Proper utilization of required PPE and task-specific tools and equipment to ensure the highest level of safety for self and others.
- Associate degree in electronics technology or equivalent experience
Our excellent benefits package includes fully paid health, vision, life, and disability insurances. We also provide a flexible health spending account with company contribution, Employee Assistance Program, and 401(k) with 100% match up to 6% of wages, paid holidays and vacation.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR