We are the world's learning company with more than 20,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
Working from home as the Director of Faculty Advisement Services, you will report to the Vice President of Customer Success as a member of the Customer Success leadership team. You will lead all aspects of the Faculty Advisement arm of Customer Success and ensure the quality and outcome of the services that the faculty advisors deliver to higher ed faculty members throughout the U.S. and Canada. You will lead the team, comprised of a manager(s) and faculty advisors, to meet short-term goals as well as longer-term strategic and organizational plans.
- You will develop the strategic plan and set the annual goals for faculty advisement services, ensuring they are in line with the purpose of Customer Success, Higher Ed go-to-market goals, and will propel us to a strong competitive position in the market.
- You will foster a customer-centric, diverse, equitable and inclusive culture.
- You will be involved in Customer Success recruiting and final management decisions.
- You will ensure strong management training, coaching, development and succession planning.
- You will be a sponsor and mentor to talent within Customer Success, the Services organization, and the Higher Ed division.
- You will lead your team to anticipate and meet the needs of both internal and external customers, and develop, deliver, and continuously improve, high-quality advisement services.
- You will keep pace with, understand, and appropriately apply higher education teaching methods and principles.
- You will lead your team to develop and measure methodologies to support improved and sustained efficiency of instructor onboarding and course implementations of Pearson digital solutions.
- You will establish productive and collaborative relationships with leadership across Higher Ed services, sales and product teams and work together to achieve all revenue and retention goals.
- You will ensure that Faculty Advisors exhibit and maintain a high level of professionalism, instructional support and customer service.
- You will develop effective and efficient communication among faculty advisors and with internal and external customers.
- You will identify trends, risks, and opportunities, and produce monthly, quarterly, and annual departmental reports.
- You will contribute to Voice of Customer programs that inform product development, roadmaps, releases and service offers.
- You will oversee a departmental budget and be responsible for organizational design and planning.
- You will ensure compliance of the department with all company policies, procedures, certifications, standards and ethics.
- You will lead special projects or initiatives and/or serve as proxy for Customer Success as assigned to workstreams and committees.
- You will perform additional duties as assigned by the VP of Customer Success.
- You will travel up to 15% of the year, as budgets allow, to meet with key customers, attend and/or lead conference sessions, and internal meetings.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We seek to infuse diversity and inclusion in everything we do while promoting a culture where differences are embraced as strengths; opportunities are equal and accessible; consideration and respect are the norm; and all team members are supported in reaching their full potential.
The anticipated starting salary range for Colorado-based individuals expressing interest in this position is $105 - 115K annually. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program.
Benefits available to eligible employees can be seen at: https://pearsonbenefitsus.com/Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- You have a passion for teaching and learning and demonstrate deep understanding of the higher education space.
- You have teaching experience, preferably 5 or more years in a higher ed setting, or equivalent higher ed experience; Preferably, you have an advanced degree.
- You have the equivalent of 3 years of management experience and can demonstrate success in building and leading a team in a virtual setting.
- You demonstrate strong leadership qualities, particularly in the areas of change management, planning, and talent development.
- You are digitally savvy and demonstrate aptitude for learning and implementing new technologies. Preferably, you have experience working directly with digital course solutions, such as Pearson MyLab, Mastering, Revel or eTexts, and with learning management systems.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office products. Preferably you have experience with Salesforce and ServiceNow.
Pearson Customer Success is focused on providing a flexible work environment to its employees, including the ability to work from home on a regular basis in most positions. We believe that flexibility in work/life balance is a critical part of our culture and employee satisfaction, and we are proud to provide to our employees the ability to work from anywhere, anytime. In exchange, we require that employees have the appropriate means to work remotely, including adherence to our work at home policies regarding home office setup, including but not limited to privacy of records, technology standards, equipment standards and expectations.
Primary Location : US-RE-Remote
Work Locations :
Job : Sales
Organization : North America
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Director
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jul 9, 2021
Job Unposting : Ongoing
Schedule: : Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2109835