Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
The Lakes at Litchfield, Pawleys Island's premier Retirement Community cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for a Full Time Dining Room Manager that supervises all functions in the dining areas of the campus. This position organizes the provision of food and beverage service table-side to residents, resident families and guests. This position supervises the servers, the cleanliness of the dining room, service stations, beverage machines, and all other work areas as well as the taking and filling of orders, servicing buffet lines, and accommodating residents’ mealtime requests under the supervision of the Director of Dining Services.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certified in ServSafe in last two years.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar position preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen and dining facility, normal kitchen and restaurant noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing or walking for extended periods.
21 days Personal Time Off in your first year with cash payout!
Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
401 k w/match