A small family-owned fabrication shop in Lynnwood/Mukilteo area has immediate openings for a lead installer for Aluminum Railing to work with our railing installation crew.
- Team-based accomplishments.
- Work hard, and have fun doing it.
- Finish Strong: the Final 5% is what matters most.
Installing aluminum railing is a lighter-duty high-skilled industry in the finishing stage of construction.
- No ultra-heavy lifting: aluminum rail is generally lightweight and easy to handle.
- No seasonal work: our business stays busy year-round.
- Say goodbye to dusty or poorly ventilated spaces: most our work is outdoor, frequently on residences with a great view or on interiors of high-end custom homes.
- Lead 1-3 installers on installations by giving direction regarding the install, as well as installing alongside them.
- Knowledge of construction and hand tools, reading and interpreting plans, and generating daily job reports.
Shift: M-Thu 6 am - 4:30 pm O/T may be required on Fridays if there are urgent jobs.
- Medical benefits after 120 days.
- Paid holidays
- 401k after 1 year.
- Paid travel time on the road to and from job sites.
- Company truck to drive home daily, as well as company gas card. (Not for personal use).