- Contract Driver (1099, Team)
- Dry Van and Refrigerated
- $1,000 - $2,000 gross total weekly avg. pay per team
- $3,000 sign on bonus per team
- 6,000 - 7,000 avg. miles per week per team
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 5 - 14 expected days out
- You can stay out longer if you want to
- Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
- Home at least one weekend per month
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (E) Manual, (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 18 months Tractor Trailer experience in the last 3 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have High School diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
- Must have a valid DOT medical card