About the Job
-End of year bonus
- Contract Driver (1099, Team)
- Dry Van
- $2,400 - $2,800 gross total weekly average pay per team
- 5,000 - 5,500 average miles per week per team
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 5 expected days out
- Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
- No guaranteed weekends home
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- At least 21 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 10 years
- Experience must be with a 36 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
- Must have a valid DOT medical card