About the Company
Bravo Logistics is looking for CDL A wanting to join a growing team with a leader in the transportation industry.
Bravo strives to provide a family-oriented environment that provides opportunities for continuous growth and competitive compensation packages.
Team, safety, good routes and high paying loads.
- Contract Driver (1099, Team)
- Dry Van
- $2,400 - $3,600 gross total weekly average pay per team
- 5,000 - 6,000 average miles per week per team
- No Driver Load/Unload
- 11 expected days out (stay out longer if you want to)
- Get 3 days of home time for every 11 days worked
- Home at least one weekend per month
Core Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- At least 22 years old
- Class A license without any of the following restrictions: (L,Z) Air Brakes, (G) Night Driving, (O) No Semi Trailer or (K) Intrastate Only
- 2 years Tractor Trailer experience in the last 2 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic English proficiency
We're an equal opportunity employer